Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Carpets & leather

We had time to take in a walk along the waterfront at Kusadasi.












We had another visit to a carpet factory (I’m not sure if that’s the right word to use) and while I’m no expert on the subject I certainly understand a lot more about carpets now than I did a week ago but again, no purchase!

The visit for the day was to a leather factory and a fashion parade. Two women and two men modelled a range of leather garments – each was superb. Towards the end of the show they pulled a man and a woman from the group to help them model some garments – guess who the woman was? That’s right – Lynne had an opportunity to strut her stuff and wear a coat that was probably 700 Euros more than we could afford!!

1 comment:

Raquel and Steve said...

I hope you got some photo's of Mum modelling the garments.